Castello Grey Laminate Flooring
- Price is £40.00 per square metre
- The flooring is sold in 2.57 m2 packs
- Plank size: 1285mm x 400mm x 8mm
- 25 Year Heavy Domestic Use Guarantee
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
To calculate the quantity of packs necessary please look at the following list:
1 pack = 2.57M2
2 packs = 5.14M2
3 packs = 7.71M2
4 packs = 10.28M2
5 packs = 12.85M2
6 packs = 15.42M2
7 packs = 17.99M2
8 packs = 20.56M2
9 packs = 23.13M2
10 packs = 25.70M2
A precision engineered German product, Castello Grey Laminate Flooring has a highly durable melamine resin protective layer, high resolution printed decor layer and a non-swelling fibreboard core.
The planks have a subtly bevelled edge on all 4 sides to create a discrete V shaped join and the locking tongue and groove system ensures a perfect finish in seconds.
Guaranteed for 5 years as a commercial floor and 25 years as a domestic floor (Wear Classes 32 & 23).
- Made with a high proportion of recycled materials
- All new materials used in the production are PEFC certified to help conserve forests
- Low VOC and low allergen
- The designs are printed on certified paper with a high recycled percentage
- The prints are made with watercolour paint that contains no heavy metals
- Delivery to UK & Europe in 3-5 working days at a flat rate of £10.00
If you are unsure which is the right type of flooring for your space please take a look at our Buyer’s Guide, Which Flooring to choose for your home.
For more inspiration if you are thinking of choosing grey flooring, take a look at our whole Grey Flooring Collection.