Sorzano Sage Vinyl Floor Tiles: £16 per m2
Update your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay.
Vinyl floor tiles are easy to fit, easy to clean, hardwearing, serviceable and economical floorcovering. Suitable for any room in the house or any domestic location.
- Easy to install, product is easily cut with a utility knife
- Peel and stick installation means there is no need for any additional glue
- Little to no mess when installing – no dust or wood splinters
- Beautiful colour and design pattern to bring life to any room
Click here for full installation instructions.
Sorzano Sage vinyl floor tiles are inspired by a traditional Spanish design and are designed and manufactured by Zazous. The finish is matte and smooth and the subtle colour palette brings a very current feel to a traditional Arabic design.
Price is per square metre. 11 tiles per square metre
Each tile measures:-
size 305mm x 305mm
protection layer 0.07mm
Maintaining vinyl flooring is hassle-free and requires no specialised techniques. These hints and tips will keep your floor looking its best.
- Remove loose debris, dust and dirt with sweeping or vacuuming.
- Hot soapy water and a mop and bucket are all that is required for general cleaning. Bicarbonate of soda can also be useful with tougher stains.
- For very stubborn stains, bleach or vinegar are both effective and will not harm the vinyl. Start with diluted solutions and build up the concentration as necessary. If you have had a disaster with tomato ketchup (or similar) that is proving very, very stubborn then leaving a bleach soaked towel on the affected area overnight will fix the issue.
- Vinyl flooring is non-absorbent so any spilt liquids will sit on the surface. This can ultimately damage the floor if left for very long periods but more importantly, it can cause a slip hazard. Clean up immediately with a mop and bucket or a damp cloth.
- All mainland UK orders placed before 11 AM will be delivered the next working day.
- Tracking information will be sent directly by email.
- £10 flat fee delivery on all mainland UK orders
- International delivery will be calculated at checkout.